If you follow my blog you’ll know I’m a massive fan of online shopping- you can even check out my post ‘Why I prefer online shopping‘ 😛 Although I love buying Australian brands online, I sometimes suffer from serious cases of #FOMO when it comes to fashion on a global scale. But never fear, this isn’t 1995 and buying from international brands is not what it used to be. Gone are the days of having to go on an overseas holiday to get your hands on international fashion and then returning home to smugly say ‘Oh this old thing, I got it in New York / LA / Paris / London / Insert glamourous city here’. 😀 With that in mind, nothing makes me crankier than when massive brands ‘offer’ (I use the term loosely) international shipping for $50 for a shirt. Um, no!
So without further ado, here are some of my current fave online fashion websites with (free or reasonable) international shipping:
– Free international shipping for orders over USD$100
– Frequented by super-bloggers SomethingNavy and The Chriselle Factor, Revolve has tonnes of LA-cool clothes
– Free express international shipping for orders over USD$100
– Shopbop has tonnes of brands to suit every taste and their sales are famous 😀
– Free international shipping, no minimum order
– Chicwish is a girly girl’s dream and your one-stop-shop for every midi skirt you could ever want
– $7 flat rate shipping to Australia
– Preppy and cool, J.Crew is one of my fave US stores and their pieces are such high quality
– Free shipping in Australia for orders over AUD$150 or AUD$25 for international shipping
– Aussie girls already know this, but my overseas friends, Review is an absolute goldmine for beautiful dresses for every occasion.
– If you want a high quality, beautifully cut dress that no one else will have for a great price, check them out.
– Take advantage of the low Aussie $- for example, including shipping this beauty is only approx. USD$160
Ladies, what are you fave websites for gorgeous fashion?